As I am reading the novel, Inside Out Girl, I have been visulizing what I read in my head. When I am reading a really sad part, for example, I am picturing the character, Len in a dark, gloomy, doctor's office sitting on a really uncomfortable chair that are always at the doctor's offices. When the doctor walks into the room, he has a sad, upset look on his face as he tells Len that he has a tumor. And as the thoughts are swarming through Len's head, I am picturing what he is saying. For example, when he starts to worry about his daughter and how her life will change, I picture a teenager wandering the streets searching for something that she can't find. Do you ever have those moments? If you aren't picturing things in your head as you read a discriptive part, then you may want to reread it over again because it could be a huge part that you are missing out on!!
P.S.-I sure hope that the book gets to be a little more interesting-it's starting to drag, again!
No comments:
Post a Comment