This blog is for an english class that allows us to blog on books, stories and everything else that we would learn in an elglish classroom
What is your favourite colour?
Thursday, September 16, 2010
#4- Perseus
Wow, The Myth of Perseus was in my opinoin, a good story. Some of the names at the end of the story were very confusing and didn't make any sence to me. The story plot was good, especially at the part at the end where the wedding was inturupted and a fight began. I thought the Grey Women were neat. I laughed when I read the part about how they share one eye and one tooth! That was neat. Over all, I thought that the myth was pretty good. With our quest chart, I thought that my group did a pretty good job. We added a lot of detail to the writing and we even added in a few pictures for the audience's benefit. We also presented it in a very polite, great manner and I thought that we caught the audience's attention, event hough they had heard the same plot 3 times before. If I would have did this agian, I would have added a few more pictures to catch the audience's attention even more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment