Just as I promised, I have yet again read another 40 pages in my book, "Inside Out Girl". The author has yet again, surprised me. When the author discribed that one of the characters were sick with a tumour in his head, it shocked me! The way that the author discribed Len's feelings when he found out about his condition, was so sad that it brought tears to my eyes. It makes you really think how the character and his family will cope. Right after I read that part, millions of things were going through my head about the book- What will happen to his daughter who has the learning disability? What will he tell his girlfriend? How will Rachel handle it if he does die?-and so on. But I have nodiced too in other books that if something devistating like this does happen then all of the same questions start coming into your head! And if questions are not flying through your head when you read that certain part, then you have to read it over and over until the questions flood your brain!
-half way through the book!!!! yay!!!-
No comments:
Post a Comment