This blog is for an english class that allows us to blog on books, stories and everything else that we would learn in an elglish classroom
What is your favourite colour?
Monday, November 8, 2010
#14-Cue for treason chapters 16-20
There were many more surprises in the next few chapters! I was very scared when Peter and Kit could not find Tom. I started to think about what happened to him, like if he was captured by Sir Philip. I was also mortified when Peter was captured by Duncan and held prisioner. I just kept thinking about how Kit must feel since first Tom went missing and now Peter! I also felt bad for Duncan. He was so nice to Peter, giving him food and water and in the end, Peter smashes him over the head to escape. Another part where I was surprised was when Peter threw the man over the edge of the cliff. I know that it was Peter's life, or the man's life and of course we want Peter to live, but just the fact that Peter did that was inhumane. Another part where I was on the edge of my seat was when Sir Philip came back to Peter's house and tried to break into the house to capture the "criminals." The way Geoffrey Trease was writing the story was just very discriptive, painting a wild scene in my head. I just can't wait to finish the book and see the ending!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment