This blog is for an english class that allows us to blog on books, stories and everything else that we would learn in an elglish classroom
What is your favourite colour?
Sunday, November 7, 2010
#11-Princess Bride
When I heard that we were going to watch the movie Princess Bride, I was very excited. I haven't seen the movie in a few years. I have always thought that the story plot was a little weird. When Buttercup thinks that Westley is dead and gets engaged to the Prince, I was horrified! Then when they reunite in the weirdest way, a kidnapping, that was outside the box. I really enjoyed the end when the Prince was left alone, Montoya killed the 6-fingered man, and Buttercup and Westley lived happily ever after. I felt that it was a good ending to a "different" plot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment