This blog is for an english class that allows us to blog on books, stories and everything else that we would learn in an elglish classroom
What is your favourite colour?
Sunday, November 7, 2010
#10-novel presentations
I enjoyed the novel presentations. It was neat to hear from people that you don't really know and see their prespective on a book. The most memorable presentation would have to be Sue's presentation. I couldn't get over how she kept going on and on for 15 minutes about the same book! My one freind told me about the same book (sorry that I can't think of the title!) in about 5 minutes. The most interesting book that I heard was the Hunger Games. I got to see many different views on the book, from all of the different presentations. I may even read the book series!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment