This blog is for an english class that allows us to blog on books, stories and everything else that we would learn in an elglish classroom
What is your favourite colour?
Sunday, November 7, 2010
#13-Cue for Treason chapters 11-15
Who knew that just from tearing down a wall, Peter would end up trying to save his country from a cival war! When the yellow-jacketed man pirated the plays, I knew that was coming. The way the author kept droping hints about pirating the plays, it was bound to happen. I was quite surprised when Peter said that he was going to climb into the pirate's house and get the play's back. I was just thinking that maybe they would tell Shakespear and then he would just drop the play or just get it done sooner because it would be easiar then breaking into a house. I also never saw the next part coming! Peter and Kit got back and saw the play on the back that had a secret messege on the back which took them back to Cumberland. I was thinking that it was going to be a plan for an assasination or something like that. But I guess that since they want to start a war to bring their country down, it is in the same lines. So now that they are back in Cumberland, hiding out, and then all of a sudden, Tom goes missing! I thought that maybe he had an aliance between Sir Philip Morton and himself. I guess that I am just going to have to read on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment