What is your favourite colour?

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

# 25- Dead Poets Society

     The first 20 minutes of The Dead Poets Society was pretty good. I found that the beginning was okay but as the movie progressed, it got more interesting.
     I found it quite weird when Robin Williams brought his class into the hall to see the hall of fame. But as he began to explain himself for his actions, I noticed that it made since. He was showing the boys to be themselves and follow their dreams. Another thing that made the movie great was when the teacher began to rip the pages out of the books. I would never do that because the students would have to pay for the books and ripping out the first page would not be a way to waste my money. The teacher is very different and believes that poetry should be more embarrassed in the schools just like science is.
     Overall, I enjoyed the movie. I found it off-the-wall and pretty good. I would definitely like to see the rest of the movie now so I can see how the movie ends.

1 comment: