Well, I am finally here. I have finally finished the book, "Inside Out Girl" by Tish Cohen. As this is my last blog for this assignment, I am very sorry if I bore you with information. Here are some questions that I have awnsered about this book;
1. Would you recommend tthis book? Why or why not?
Yes, I would recommend this book. I would probably recommened it to a mature person who a) has a family and thinks that they have some bumps in the road and b) to a teenager who may be going through some certain things in their life. (i.e-questioning their sexuality, family issues) If you want to know why I would recommend it to this group of people, it's because that's what the plot is about-a family with a few problems. If you don't believe me, read the book!
2. If there was a sequal to this book, what do you think would happen in it?
If there was a sequal to this book, I would think that the 4 main parts in the novel would be
1.- How Len deals with his disease.
2.-How Rachel deals with being Olivia's mother.
3.-How Janie deals with her sexuality with being a lesbian since her whole high school knows and her family does too
4. How Dustin will try to get attention since he really is just sitting in the background.
I'm sad and happy to say that my blogging days are over for this novel. But I will soon be blogging once more on a new assignment for my english!!! Toodlez!
No comments:
Post a Comment