This blog is for an english class that allows us to blog on books, stories and everything else that we would learn in an elglish classroom
What is your favourite colour?
Monday, October 4, 2010
Reading Response # 7
I am on my second last blog for the book "Inside Out Girl" by Tish Cohen. I wasn't really sure on what to blog about so I decided to blog about the plot of the story. The plot of a story is a huge part of the reader's overal look of the book. If the plot isn't interesting and it's too slow in the beginning, then the reader may abandon the book and not want to read some other novels written by the author. I know that I have read many books where I have abandoned it because I lost interest. Like we learned in english in the first few weeks of school, if you graph how interesting or intence a book is, then it will show you how exciting the plot is. I am very happy to say that I did not abbandon this story and that even though it was a little slower than most books that I have read, the plot was pretty good, so far! I can't wait to see how the book ends in the last few pages!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment